Helping you achieve your health goals, and loving each and every meal you eat.
Appetite for Health’s mission is to provide tailored nutritional consulting services that inspire people to enjoy nutritious foods, practice healthy lifestyle habits, and enhance their well-being and quality of life.
Tailored nutritional consulting services
Appetite for Health offers services which uphold the core values of:
- Promoting self-efficacy and empowerment in individuals, families, and communities.
- Improving confidence in making healthier choices
- Encouraging good nutritional and lifestyle habits through practical and real-food strategies
- Collaboration with key stakeholders such as family members and health care providers
- Providing education and support in meaningful, person-centred ways.
Meet Heather Bischoff
Heather founded Appetite for Health in 2020 to provide nutrition & dietetic services within her local community. Those services are now also available Australia-wide with the introduction of Telehealth consults.
« As a mother of three, I understand the challenges of shopping, cooking for and nourishing a family while still trying to juggle a busy lifestyle! Over the past 18 years, I’ve catered to unique dietary challenges and intolerances within my own family (fussy eaters, lactose intolerances, shellfish allergies, vegetarianism and many more!) and can’t wait to share with you how to adapt meals without sacrificing on taste or blowing the budget. »
Appetite for Health offers a variety of services, and our team is passionate about providing personalised nutrition advice to you and your family, helping you achieve your health goals, and loving each and every meal you eat.