There's so much healthy eating advice online for free, why should I pay a Dietitian for this?
You’re right – there is a lot of advice online! However, how do you know that advice is correct, or appropriate for your own needs? I understand how it feels to be overwhelmed by the latest food and diet advice, trends and information.
As a University-trained and accredited Dietitian, I can:
- Cut through the myths and misinformation to provide up-to-date, evidence-based nutrition advice
- Help guide you towards a healthier way of eating (without going on a fad diet!), using foods you enjoy
- Show you how to eat well AND save money!
- Adapt your favourite recipes to ensure they meet your nutritional and health needs
- Provide you with new recipes to expand your repertoire
- Suggest a range of healthy cookbooks and other resources which suit your needs
- Provide you with a customised 2-week meal plan
- Give you tips on meal planning
Want a sneak peek? Click the button below to check out my meal planning blog post for ideas!