I’m an NDIS client, can you help me in my home?
Absolutely! We can help with plan-managed and self-managed NDIS participants (not agency managed). Dietitians can help with a range of services such as:
Dietitians can help with
- Healthy eating advice and education for overall health and wellbeing, both physical and mental
- Meal planning, shopping lists and shopping strategies, recipe development, cooking classes, label reading and budgeting
- Fussy eating, food aversion and sensory issues
- Stressful mealtimes and other mealtime challenges such as food refusal
- Strategies for dealing with social eating situations
- Support with weight management
Assistance may be provided under the following support categories :
- Therapeutic Supports: Improved Health and Well Being
- Therapeutic Supports: Assistance with Daily Life
- Therapeutic Supports: Improved Daily Living Skills
These categories can be funded under the capacity building and core support budgets.
Home visits may also be available to DVA patients, please get in touch for eligibility requirements.